Golden Radiance Body Oil
Sometimes something special comes into your beauty routine and you realise straight away that you’re probably never going to be able to live without it. This just happened when this Golden Radiance Body Oil landed on my doorstep last week. Usually I give products a couple of weeks before I review them but I immediately knew that this body oil was a game changer to my moisturising routine. It’s 100% natural and contains 12 high quality oils including jojoba, rosehip, hazelnut, macadamia, chi, babassu and marula to name but a few. The combination of these and other ingredients including natural fruits and flower extracts of bergamot, grapefruit, pineapple, pomegranate and a few more including sandalwood makes for a beautiful scent that is irresistible and mesmerising. You’ll never need to use perfume after you’ve applied this to your body. My thoughts so far after using this oil on my skin is that it’s one of those products you’ll keep going back to time after time. I keep breathing in against my arm to drink in the aroma every now and then. The oil absorbs easily into the skin and leaves a soft silky veil that isn’t greasy yet it makes my skin look nourished and radiant with a soft natural glow. The key points for this oil are to help protect skin from damage from the sun, treat stretch marks and increase skins elasticity. I’m almost 47 and can truly say that this oil is doing something to help my skin look and feel incredible. I sometimes apply this to my skin mixed with body moisturiser straight after my shower when my skin is still damp, this will help hydrate your skin. Make sure to shake the bottle gently so all the beautiful oils mix evenly together. You can also apply this to your face, I prefer to take it up to my neck but that’s just a personal choice. Other times I apply it to dry skin, any way you use this you will still start to see the benefits of this body oil nourishing and improving the look and feel of your skin almost immediately. I hope Freshly Cosmetics extend this range because the scent from all of the oils is so gentle and probably one of the most beautiful ones I’ve ever found in a skin care product.
GOLDEN RADIANCE BODY OIL
NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- PLANKTON COMPLEXThis active ingredient, obtained from the unicellular microalga Tisochrysis lutea activates and stimulates the natural fat burning mechanisms obtaining an effective reducing and anti-cellulitic action, visible in 2 months. In addition, studies indicate that it has a significant effect improving elasticity and skin firmness.Plankton Complex is a natural ingredient obtained from the unicellular microalga Tisochrysis lutea. It stimulates the body’s natural fat-burning mechanisms effectively reducing the appearance and fighting against the production of cellulite. Its effects can be seen in only 2 months! In addition to Plankton Complex’s natural fat-burning properties, studies indicate that it has a significant effect on improving skin’s elasticity and firmness.
- MARULA OILMarula oil, known as the “African miracle “, is extracted from the marula tree. This oil is especially rich in antioxidants and highly moisturizing. It is used for treating stretch marks, to enhance skin’s luminosity and to minimize redness and irritations.
- CHIA SEED OILChia seeds are one of the most known superfoods. Chia seed oil has up to a 60 % of concentration of Omega 3. When applied to the skin, it has been shown to benefit sensitive skin.
- ROSEHIP OILRosehip is one of the most vital oils for skin care. It has power to treat scars, stretch marks and skin flaccidity. This is due to its high content of polyunsaturated fatty acids, containing up to 49 % of linoleic acid and 34 % of linoleic, it is directly related to the production of collagen.
- JOJOBA OILJojoba Oil provides elasticity, smoothness and tightens the skin. Its high concentration in ceramides makes its structure very similar to that of the skin’s natural oils which is why it is absorbed and acts quickly. It also works to brighten skin and is a perfect antioxidant to protect your skin from external agents.
- BABASSU OILUsed traditionally in Brazil to treat skin problems, Babassu oil is a non-oily butter that is absorbed quickly and provides excellent softening and moisturizing properties. It is particularly effective for treating inflammation, including eczema and other skin irritations.
- MACADAMIA OILMacadamia Oil is the only oil rich in omega 9 oleic and omega 7 palmitoleic acids, a fact that grants it its soothing and tranquilizing properties. Rich in antioxidant Vitamin E, Macadamia Oil acts as cell regenerator, preventing the skin from premature aging and stretch marks.
- HAZELNUT OILHazelnut oil is a natural astringent which helps to maintain skin’s elasticity and firmness. It is also an excellent moisturizer, antioxidant, and skin regenerator.
- AVOCADO OILAvocado Oil has protective and regenerative effects that protect the skin from external agents. It’s also an antioxidant that hydrates the skin. Its high concentration of Vitamin E, K, steroline and phytosterol makes avocado oil easy to penetrate into the skin’s layers providing, protection from UVA and UVB radiation.
- POPPY OILPoppy seed oil is exceptionally rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids, among which is linoleic acid. This essential fatty acid is not synthesized by the body and takes part in regulating hydration and the restructuring the epidermis giving Poppy Seed Oil This is why this oil has nourishing, moisturizing and restructuring properties.
- OLIVE OILOlive oil is one of the most coveted Mediterranean oils, not only for its benefits as food, but also for the skin. Olive oil works to combat dryness due to its large amounts of natural fatty acids and Vitamins E and K.
- ALMOND OILAlmond Oil provides the hydration your skin needs with a rapid absorption. As an antioxidant with a high content of Vitamin E, Almond Oil also stimulates the production of collagen.